Is It Possible to Burn YouTube Videos to DVD?
You may have collected a number of amazing YouTube videos, and wish to convert YouTube to DVD for a better video watching experience on a big TV screen. If you haven't stored YouTube videos on your Mac yet, it doesn't matter. You can download YouTube videos on Mac first and then burn them to DVD. Now let's see how to download and burn a YouTube video to DVD on OS X in details.
Part 1: Burn Downloaded YouTube Videos to DVD (If the YouTube Video is Already Downloaded)
Part 2: Download and Convert YouTube Video to DVD Online (If the YouTube Video is Still Online)
Part 1: How to Burn Downloaded YouTube Videos to DVD on Mac
If you get a YouTube to DVD converter, burning YouTube videos to DVD can be easily realized. DVD Creator for Mac (from Adoreshare) is good choice for you. Free download it using the download button below. It can support OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and lower versions.
- 1. Run this YouTube to DVD burner, choose "Create a New Project", and then click "Add Files" to import your downloaded YouTube video to the program.
- 2. Edit your video by trimming, cropping, adding watermarks etc., and customize DVD menu before burning if you need.
- 3. Select an output option from DVD disc, ISO file, DVD folder and DVDMedia file, set proper output parameters. Then click "Burn" to start burning your YouTube files.
Part 2: How to Download and Convert YouTube Videos to DVD on Mac
If the YouTube video you want to burn to DVD is still online, you need to, first of all, get the YouTube videos downloaded and then burn them to DVD.
- 1. Download YouTube videos on Mac at first. With Free YouTube Downloader for Mac, you just need to copy and paste the URL of YouTube video, and then wait for downloading task finishes. To facilitate your YouTube downloading process, read our post top 10 free software to download YouTube videos for more detailed information.
- 2. After downloading YouTube videos, you can do as the Part 1 says to finish the whole YouTube to DVD process.
That's all about converting YouTube video to DVD on Mac. If you need to convert iMovie to DVD, also try this DVD Creator for Mac, which ensures fast conversion speed and zero quality loss.